From savings to credit card holders for many other special deals, we’ll bring you all we can to make your money go further.
Coupons by Finance - 2 results
Green Deal home improvement fund – The 3rd Relaunch! Up to £5600 of funding available per household!
Green Deal Solutions is delighted to announce that the GDHIF scheme is to be re-opened on 16th March 2015 with £70 million of new funding. IT’S ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! So, customers needing solid wall insulation can claim up to £3,750 of Government funding towards the work, £1250 towards other measures and extra bits explained below. This is subject to the maximum grant contribution of 67% of the project costs. Click here to drop us your details to start to get the ball rolling for you!
Up to £5,600 will be available to households in England and Wales to help with the cost of installing energy saving measures such as solid wall insulation, double glazing, boilers, cavity wall and floor insulation.
This GDHIF third release, offers a new incentive rate of up to £1250 for installing any two measures from an approved list of 11 energy saving measures (detailed below). This 25% increase in rate makes it even more appealing for thousands more householders throughout England and Wales to undertake multiple measure improvements and enjoy a warmer home for less.
With the GDHIF Third Release, domestic energy customers will be able to receive:
- up to £3750 for installing solid wall insulation;
- and/or up to £1250 for installing two measures from an approved list*
- up to £100 refunded for their Green Deal Assessment;
- up to £500 more if applying within 12 months of buying a new home.
up to £5600
MANCHESTER NOW BOARDING: UP TO £30 OF SAVINGS WITH AIRPORT OFFERS FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
American Express Cardmembers jetting off from Manchester airport during the busy festive season can earn up to £30 worth of statement credits when they add offers to their Card through Foursquare and shop at participating Manchester airport retailers.
The offers are open to all American Express Cardmembers until 31 January 2015 at the following participating retailers at Manchester airport.
- Grab a bite to eat: spend £10 and get £5 statement credit atCaffé Nero
- Your holiday reading sorted: spend £10 and get £5 statement credit atWHSmith
- Upgrade your accessories: Spend £30 and get £10 statement credit atDixons Retail
- Splash out on a new scent: Spend £65 and get £10 statement credit atWorldDutyFree
To take advantage of the offer, American Express Cardmembers simply need to visit Pocket Deal or follow the details below:
- Click on americanexpress.co.uk/airsquare to get started.
- Use Foursquare’s search function and search #AmexOffers to locate Amex specials at nearby terminals.
- Tap the special and click ‘Add to Card’. Use the connected American Express Card to pay at the participating retailers.
The offers are limited to one transaction with each participating retailer. For full details of the offers please visit: www.americanexpress.co.uk/Airsquare
Could your business benefit from the social media exposure of the channels Maximum Social Marketing uses? With tens of thousands of people reached in a week through email campaigns, social media, mobile devices and web, the deals get to the people who need them. With websites such as Manchester City FC Supporters Club, Pocket Manchester,and Pocket Deal MSM reaches its audience in a fun informal, cool and trendy way.