Coupons by Holiday - 2 results
BH Mallorca and Jet2holidays are giving YOU the chance to WIN a fantastic three night stay at Mallorca’s exciting new hotel for you and one of your mates!
This unique new hotel opens its doors for the first time this April and offers three amazing experiences in one destination. Part of Jet2holidays On Tour collection, the hotel is perfect for those looking for a place to party.
Enjoy the exclusive Island Beach Club, test your nerve at the over 18s waterpark and have the party of a lifetime at Mallorca’s only open air music venue The STAGE, where some of the biggest acts in dance music are set to perform. Tipped to be the place to be and be seen this summer, you could be one of the first to experience all it has to offer!
This incredible prize includes three nights’ accommodation on an all-inclusive basis, plus Jet2.com flights, entry into a live concert by one of the world’s leading electronic artists, unlimited access into the exclusive beach club and unlimited entry into the world’s only over 18s waterpark.
HOW TO ENTER
What colour is Jet2?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize must be redeemed by 1st March 2015
- Prize details include a three night stay for 2 adults (18+) in a standard suite at the brand new BH Mallorca.
- Prize includes Jet2.com return flights to Mallorca for two adults departing from one of the airline’s seven UK bases.
- Stays available 30th April 2015 – 26th October 2015 excluding hotel blackout dates 1st July – 31st August 2015.
- Flights are also subject to key blackout periods. Details of how to claim will be sent to the competition winner via email.
- All dates are subject to hotel flight availability at time of date/booking request.
- All flight bookings are at the discretion of Jet2.com.
- Please check at time of booking exact dates and times of travel, as missed departure will void the prize. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years of age or over and all passengers travelling on prize flights must have a valid passport to travel, together with any relevant visa and/or other entry requirements. The winning entrant must travel. Prizes are non-transferable. No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 18 years of age excluding employees and officers of Jet2.com Limited, Jet2holidays Limited, Fowler Welch-Coolchain Limited and Dart Group PLC and/or their relatives and anyone professionally connected with this promotion including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies may not enter.
- Travel insurance is excluded. Winners should take out their own insurance.
- Any additional services (e.g. baggage or extra leg room) must be booked and paid for at the time of booking the prize flights. One item of checked baggage to a maximum of 22kg is included per person.
- Winners with special needs such as requirement for wheelchair assistance should contact the Competitions Department on 0113 238 7444.
- By entering this competition winners agree to take part in any related publicity or marketing activity.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. In the event of a prize not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative is available for prizes won.
- Further to our Standard Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://www.jet2.com/terms.aspx, Jet2.com will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications of the prize for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control. Jet2.com reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights for administrative reasons without prior notice. Note that Jet2.com schedules are not guaranteed. Any changes will be notified via email.
16. Changes to names and travel dates are subject to the standard change fee plus any difference in fare as outlined in our standard Booking Terms and Conditions – see http://www.jet2.com/terms.aspx.
Support Manchester Art Gallery’s education and community programmes and win a holiday to China for two people in several luxurious hotels!
Spend three nights in Beijing, two nights in Xian, three nights in Shanghai and one night in Hangzhou, staying at five star Shangri-La hotels.
We are delighted to launch this exciting competition to win a holiday of a lifetime, with thanks to our generous supporters Kuoni and Shangri-La.
Full terms and conditions are below. Good luck!
Tickets cost £5 each and are available from Manchester Art Gallery by contacting us on:
Tel: 0161 235 8873 or
Prize Draw Rules/Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this prize draw costs £5 per ticket.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the prize draw and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- The Manchester Art Gallery (MAG) Prize Draw is open to all MAG visitors over the age of 16, except employees of MAG who are directly involved with the prize draw
- Monies raised by this prize draw will support the education and community programmes at MAG
- Participation in this prize draw can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment or cheque payable to Manchester Art Gallery Trust
- Prize draw tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received
- MAG accepts no responsibility for prize draw tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize,winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be returned
- Prize draw tickets will be drawn randomly
- The result of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase
- Where MAG is unable to contact a prize,winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following MAGs first attempt to notify the prize,winner, MAG may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re,offering the prize in future prize draws
- All winners are required to co,operate with MAG’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the prize draw as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible MAG will notify entrants of the error
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. MAG reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion
Donations and income raised through the galleries fund-raising initiatives is gifted to Manchester City Galleries Trust, an independent charity that fund-raises to support the good work of Manchester City Galleries. Registered Charity Number 1048581